Sunday, April 27, 2008

When the Moon Hits Your Eye....

Like a big pizza pie...you know you're in Italy!!
Just a quick update to let you all know that I made it to Italy...safe, sound, and extremely jet lagged!! (thanks to the lady behind me who kept kicking my seat in the plane, insuring I would get no sleep for 7 hours...but...I'm not BITTER!!!!)

I will have a detailed blog shortly...with pics...but for now, I'll just let you all know I made it here, and am completely overwhelmed by the beauty of Venice!!
My itinerary for the next 12 days is as follows:
Sun:  Venice
Mon: Split, Croatia
Tues:  At Sea
Wed: Pereaus (Athens), Greece
Thurs: Istanbul, Turkey
Friday: Istanbul, Turkey
Sat: Mykonos, Greece
Sun: Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
Mon: Santorini, Greece
Tues: Katalokolon, (Olympia), Greece
Wed: At Sea
After that we do another 12 days...some different ports....each one more amazing than the one before!!   I keep pinching myself---it's so awe-inspiring here!
Thanks for following my journey....I hope pics can do it justice!
Till later (when I'm officially awake!)


1 comment:

Paul said...

isn't it about time you BLOGGGGGGGED????!!

Hey... Happy Birthday!!! xoxo