Monday, April 21, 2008

No More Excuses!

Hello Friends!!
I'm signing in to what some have called "the best blog website EVER!!!"....and now have NO choice but to keep everyone updated on my adventures...or....misadventures!

I hope you will find the blogs-to-come to be entertaining, informative, and inspiring.   
Please bear with me as I navigate new waters here!  I have a HUGE backlog of blogging to do, which will include pics, video and journals from the past year of traveling and singing with Holland America Line.
I can't remember how many airports I have napped in, how many DC-10's I have smuggled peanuts from, or how many times I have pinched myself in disbelief at the strange and wonderful places on this planet that  I have been blessed to see over the course of one year.   BUT....I do remember that breathless anticipation mingled with understated panic that I felt exactly one year ago, when I set out on this crazy new journey!

I will try to do justice to the scenes, sites, and sensations that sum up all of the experiences of living and entertaining on a luxury ocean liner, zip-lining above an Alaskan rainforest, parasailing over Bahamian islands, snorkeling the crystal waters of the Caribbean Sea, and just simply soaking in the raw beauty of creation...a true playground for the imagination!

I will begin with the present---spending a short vacation at home before heading to the Mediterranean for 6 months---- and work my way back into April of 2007, where it all began with me quitting my day job, sub-letting my loft, and heading for the high seas.

I'm thrilled to have you all along for the voyage, if only through cyberspace!.  So.... buckel up (or, in this case,  grab your life vest!!) and hang on!  It may not be smooth sailing, but I promise, you won't be bored! 


No comments: